Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Years!

I hope everyone had a great night. I relaxed at home and made a bunch of apps that required the KA mixer. I made:
  • The KA recipe for cheeseballs
  • An altered version of the KA recipe for Meatballs
    • After making the meatballs, I made a meatball sauce using about two spoonfuls of strawberry jam, the same amount of ketchup and then about a half a cup of BBQ sauce. Then kept it warm in my new crock pot. Not too bad.
  • Eagle Brand Magic Bars
    • I did something wrong when I made these bars. Not sure what, but I will have to try it again sometime.
  • Deviled Eggs
    • My own recipe of mayo and yellow mustard until it was the right shade of yellow and creamy enough.
So, that's how I stuffed my face. One of my new years resolutions was to eat healthier, so I decided to let 2007 end with a bang. Happy 2008!

No comments: